If you want to build a gate in front of your house, you have lots of options. Some people like to have wooden gates around their property while other people like to have wrought iron or aluminum gates. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages. So, before you decide what type of gate to install in your property, you should carefully consider your needs and requirements. After all, you are making an investment in your property and should scrutinize every detail before making up your mind.
In this article, we will discuss the advantages that aluminum gates have over other types of gates.
The advantages of aluminum gates are listed below –
- Affordability – Compared to steel or wrought iron gates, aluminum gates are much more affordable. If you want to have a driveway gate which is cost-friendly yet durable, you should opt for aluminum gates.
- Durability – Aluminum gates may not be as costly as wrought iron or steel gates, but these can still be a very durable option. Unlike wooden gates which are prone to warping due to their weight, and wrought iron gates which can rust, aluminum gates don’t suffer from these problems as they are both light-weight and have anti-corrosion coating. The enamel coating also prevents any cracking, chipping, or flaking.
- Design – Aluminum gates are the ultimate choice for people who want to have custom-built gates which not only look stunning but also economical. Aluminum can be designed to fit a simple or classic look. They can also be made to perfectly imitate the ornate designs that wrought iron gates offer. You can also paint them in any color to suit your needs. Aluminum can be the perfect choice for both manual and automatic gates.
- Weight – Aluminum is much more lightweight than wooden, wrought iron, or steel gates. Due to this fact, they are much easier to make and install. Since aluminum gates are not as heavy as other types of gates, they cause less wear and tear on the hinges of swinging gates or the tracks and rollers of sliding gates. As a result, they can last much longer.
- Maintenance – If you choose to build an aluminum gate on your property, you can save a lot of money and time on maintenance. Aluminum doesn’t rust or corrode. As a result, these types of gates don’t require as much upkeep as wrought iron gates. In fact, aluminum gates are practically maintenance-free as you don’t have to sand away any rust, treat the gate with a rust inhibitor, apply a rust-proof primer or apply rust-proof paint. Aluminum gates already come with a special coating that prevents any flaking, chipping, or cracking.
Why you should choose aluminum gates?
If you want to choose a gate for your garden or driveway, you have to consider a lot of things as there are many options available. Every material has its positives and negatives. However, aluminum, as a material has many advantages over other types of material. Aluminum gates are not only durable and strong but are also lightweight and very cost-effective to buy and maintain. They are also very easy to maintain and can remain functional for years as they as lightweight and put less pressure on the hinges of the gate.
Plus, due to their modular construction, you can design them to look the way you want. It doesn’t matter whether you want your gate to have a classic, contemporary or modern look, you can achieve any look with aluminum. Your personal taste will define the style. However, designing aluminum gates are cheaper than designing wrought iron gates. Another advantage is that they can even be built on slopes or hilly areas.
If you don’t like the idea of spending money on maintenance and upkeep of the gates, you should consider buying aluminum gates as they are virtually maintenance-free and extremely-weather resistant. Even if they do get damaged due to some reason, it is more economical and easier to repair them as they are so lightweight.
Aluminum gates are more secure than wooden gates as fire cannot affect them. Aluminum gates can also remain function in extremely low or high temperatures. If you live in a region which has bad weather or very damp, it is not advisable to get wooden or wrought iron gates.
Thus, if you want a budget-friendly solution for guarding your property but don’t want to compromise on security, durability, and looks, you should consider opting for aluminum gates.
A few details about our aluminum gates are given below –
At Jiefeng Aluminum Co. Ltd, we offer two types of aluminum garden gates – Aluminum garden gates series 01 and Aluminum garden gate series 02. The series 01 has an aluminum profile thickness of 2.5-3.0 mm whereas the series 02 has a thickness of 5-3.0 mm. Our custom designed aluminum gates not only look beautiful but also offers optimum security for your property. Whether you want a sliding or swinging gates, we can make them all. We can also design folded sliding gates for you.
Our high-quality aluminum alloy is procured in Foshan, China. It is treated with rust and rot proof material to make the gates resistant to corrosion and oxidation. The trackless motors are procured from Italy. So, you can be sure that our product will last you for years even without much maintenance.
You can choose from a lot of color options like black, silver, coffee, red bronze, green bronze, grey, brown, etc. All our gates are powder coated and has baking varnish. You can use aluminum gates not only as a garden gate but also as a beautiful and secure main gate, driveway gate, back gate, or courtyard gate.
All our gates are easy to install because you just need screws and drills to install the product. There is no need for welding. To make the installation process easier, we also include installation video for your reference which contains detailed instructions.
Depending on the order quantity, we can deliver the products between 25-35 days in a wooden case with carton and pearl paper.