The fact that aluminum has a lightweight is well-known. In fact, the density of iron is three times that of aluminum. Aluminum in its pure state is soft. At temperatures exceeding 300 degrees Celsius, the metal starts losing its tensile strength and completely melts at 600.4 degrees Celsius. However, aluminum can become tougher and more ductile when it is mixed with another metal to form an alloy. Generally, aluminum has a metallic glow.
A smooth-surfaced aluminum has a shiny silvery appearance and takes on dark gray color when it is rough. The metal is non-magnetic and difficult to flare. It is a strong reflector of visible light as well as infra-red light. Although aluminum is moderately tough (7 to 11 MPa), the toughness increases exponentially (200 to 600 MPa) in its alloyed form. The procedure of processing, cutting, and shaping aluminum is relatively simple.
Although aluminum is significantly lighter than copper, its electrical and thermal conductivity is rated at about 59% that of copper. At temperatures lower than 1.2k and fluxes higher than 100 Gauss, aluminum becomes a superconductor. Although aluminum reacts with oxygen in the air, it does not complete the oxidation process, which explains why aluminum does not rust. The initial exposure to air produces alumina Al2O3, a passivated compound that prevents further reaction with oxygen. But the action changes the surface of the aluminum to mild silvery gray color.
In real-life scenarios, aluminum is used to create ornamental gates that are commonly used in private villas and other public and private locations. You can easily spot aluminum gates and doors with artistic designs within real estate development projects, community gardens, rural private courtyards, public and private institutions, among many others.
The benefits of aluminum gates:
- Maintenance Free. It can remain intact for the next 100 years. Unlike the gates made from other materials, aluminum gates do not require the extra cost of maintenance to keep it looking great. It is resistant to rust resulting from moist air or acid salt content. There is a wide array of decorations that can be applied to aluminum gates.
- Durability: The hardness of the villa aluminum art door makes it durable. It has a strong capacity to resist tensile force and impact. This feature guarantees its longevity.
- Resistance to Rust. Besides the natural resistance of aluminum to corrosion, the surface is also covered with a layer of an aluminum oxide film. The additional protection provided by surface finish treatments such as paint or powder gives it additional resistance to corrosion. That is why this gate remains resistant to rust even in air-polluted town and coastal cities with high levels of condensed saline content.
- It is exquisite: One of the advantages of aluminum is that a wide array of finishing options can be applied to the surface. For instance, designers can use paint, anodizing technology, powder coating, electrophoresis, and many other options. All of these finishing technologies have various options to protect the surface, produce an exquisite look and long-lasting glow on the aluminum surface.
- High Safety Performance: The villa aluminum art door is made of highly durable industrial aluminum and passed through T15 heat treatment. All these processes yield an aluminum door with an extreme surface strength after completing the design.
- Unique Adaptable Appearance: The villa aluminum door can be designed with appearance and color that aligns with the surrounding landscape. It can suite bother modern decorative environment or a natural landscape.
- Prestigious: The procedure of creating the aluminum villa art door makes it prestigious. It has a smooth and flat protective film, its maintenance-free, does not rust, and it is easy to clean.
Our company has established an R&D center that focuses on producing aluminum door and fencing products. Rather than taking the low-end/cottage approach to production, we bring intimacy into interior designs by giving attention to details. Whether you prefer contemporary or classic designs, we can bring your home to life with our unique design products.